Fajr Prayer Registration
Plan to Arrive between 4:45am and 4:55am. Gates will be closed 2 minutes prior to the Iqama. Iqama is 5:00am.
Until further notice, ICIE will allow a limited number of persons to attend Fajr, Magrib and Isha prayers, restricted to the MPR room only. The main prayer hall and ladies prayer areas are closed and off limits due to the cleaning requirements to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
These daily prayers are easily offered at home but if you would like to attend the Masjid you must comply with ALL of the following terms and conditions before registering. For the health and safety of everyone, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is stage 1 of our re-opening plan. We will be measuring the results carefully and slowing removing these restrictions with guidance from our medical experts and local officials.
- All attendees will be temperature screened before allowed to enter.
- All attendees MUST bring their own prayer rug.
- The Bathroom will be closed, make Wudhu at home.
- Open for Adults only (18 yrs to 64 yrs) at this first stage.
- At this time, only Males can register to attend.
Please DO NOT REGISTER if
- You are 65 years or older, or you have a compromised immune system.
- You are sick, have been sick recently or are exhibiting signs of sickness, you will be turned away
While in attendance
- You must follow any instructions from the volunteers.
- You must wear a mask at all times (bring your own)
- You must stay 6 feet apart from others at all times.
- You must use your own prayer rug (bring your own)
- No hand shaking, hugging or other person to person contact.
- You can stay for Fard prayers only. Must leave promptly after.
- The building is closed. No socializing before or after in the parking area.